THE qualifications offered through our training partners ABP are all recognised by United Kingdom and European governments and approved by regulatory agencies such as the Royal College of Surgeons, hospital managements, insurers, key professional bodies and trade associations.
The Association of Business Practitioners is a not-for-profit awarding organisation that is regulated by the UK government and provides individuals with the opportunity for personal and professional advancement through qualifications that are valid in the international market.
What courses do we provide?
What qualifications do we help you achieve?
- Post-graduate Diploma in Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Post-graduate Diploma in Clinical Education
- Orthopaedic Healthcare Industry Professional Diploma
- Media engagement for healthcare professionals – Certificate and Diploma
- Suite of medical device regulatory and medical device commercial qualifications – Certificate and Diploma
- Pharmaceutical Ethics – Certificate and Diploma
- Hospital Access/Theatre (OR) Skills – Professional Award
All of the above are recognised throughout Europe and are formal, accredited qualifications to a designated level within the United Kingdom national framework and issued by a UK government-regulated awarding body.
Furthermore, the certifications are recognised by regulatory agencies, the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, hospital managements, insurers, key professional bodies and trade associations.