THOSE who successfully complete one of our training programmes will benefit in a number of significant ways.
- Achieve an enhanced position as a partner in a hospital medical team or clinical environment, providing added-value service
- Add practical skills to internal corporate product and disease-based training
- Be able to continue their professional education, having gained recognised qualifications
- Demonstrate to their employers their commitment to continued professional development and education and thus to the organisation as a whole and to colleagues
- Develop procedural training skills to the same level as surgeons/physicians, elevating the sales status and partnership to new levels
- Further their professional growth through the acquisition of, or development of, teaching and training skills that meet formal guideline requirements.
HC Skills International promotes measures that are designed to create a contractual link between the hospital and the company representative/medical device industry, tying all parties into the same legal and ethical standards and obligations.
We also support:
- Setting mandatory training standards for company representatives who access clinical areas
- Moving towards professional registration
- Recognition that the role of the company representative in clinical areas is a professional one
- An open appraisal of the expected role of the CR within the clinical area and transparency of standards
- A risk assessment of the presence of the CR