The Seminar focuses on:
• Neuroscience of stress
• Resilience and strategies to manage pressure ( on self and others)
• Achieving and Maintaining Accountability in self and others
• Application of enabling strategies and resilience to manage pressure and avoid stress
Neuroscience of stress, resilience and accountability :
• Understand the differences between pressure and stress; honesty about feelings and positivity and their respective impact on resilience and work performance.
• Identify the underlying mechanisms involved in coping with pressure and invoking stress reactions.
• Develop and evaluate an ethical, evidence-based neuro-science approach to strengthen resilience in order to stay alert and engaged, even in very challenging situations.
• Develop an effective neuro-science approach to achieve and maintain accountability in the field.