The Seminar focuses on:
- Neuroscience of stress
- Resilience and strategies to manage pressure ( on self and others)
- Achieving and Maintaining Accountability in self and others
- Application of enabling strategies and resilience to manage pressure and avoid stress
Neuroscience of stress, resilience and accountability :
- Understand the differences between pressure and stress; honesty about feelings and positivity and their respective impact on resilience and work performance.
- Identify the underlying mechanisms involved in coping with pressure and invoking stress reactions.
- Develop and evaluate an ethical, evidence-based neuro-science approach to strengthen resilience in order to stay alert and engaged, even in very challenging situations.
- Develop an effective neuro-science approach to achieve and maintain accountability in the field.