WE are the only approved education centre delivering a range of externally validated, competence-based qualifications to the medical profession and healthcare industry that are internationally recognised.
Our courses for clinicians allow them to add to their skill sets and garner new qualifications which will help them to develop their careers and improve their professional standing.
The qualifications of HCS Training are accredited within the European Qualification Framework (EFQ) through EDUQUAL, accreditation entity of the United Kingdom.
- Contrasting training methodology aligned with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), covering a wide range of learning outcomes, including theoretical knowledge, practical skills, techniques and social competences.
- Assessment system based on technical knowledge, professional skills and reflective practice in the healthcare environment.
- Accreditation focused on the learning results contrasted through specific theoretical and practical exams.
- Orientation towards excellence and the improvement of professional competences that allows an evolution and update of the training contents.
- Possibility of developing a professional career with human resources managers for their personnel by successively obtaining professional and academic certificates recognized nationally and internationally.
- Issuance of official certificates and diplomas, backed by the academic credit system. (EQF-Bologna).
THOSE who successfully complete one of our training programmes will benefit in a number of significant ways.
- Achieve an enhanced position as a partner in a hospital medical team or clinical environment, providing added-value service
- Add practical skills to internal corporate product and disease-based training
- Be able to continue their professional education, having gained recognised qualifications
- Demonstrate to their employers their commitment to continued professional development and education and thus to the organisation as a whole and to colleagues
- Develop procedural training skills to the same level as surgeons/physicians, elevating the sales status and partnership to new levels
- Further their professional growth through the acquisition of, or development of, teaching and training skills that meet formal guideline requirements.
HC Skills International promotes measures that are designed to create a contractual link between the hospital and the company representative/medical device industry, tying all parties into the same legal and ethical standards and obligations.
We also support:
- Setting mandatory training standards for company representatives who access clinical areas
- Moving towards professional registration
- Recognition that the role of the company representative in clinical areas is a professional one
- An open appraisal of the expected role of the CR within the clinical area and transparency of standards
- A risk assessment of the presence of the CR