WE are the only approved education institution delivering a range of externally validated, competence-based short course qualifications to the medical profession and healthcare industry that are internationally recognised.
Our courses will help develop your careers and improve your professional standing.
The qualifications of HC Skills Training are accredited within the European Qualification Framework (EFQ) through EDUQUAL, accreditation entity of the United Kingdom.
In accordance with the UK regulator, our qualifications have:
- Contrasting training methodologies aligned with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), covering a wide range of learning outcomes, including theoretical knowledge, practical skills, techniques and social competences.
- Assessment system based on technical knowledge, professional skills and reflective practice in the healthcare environment.
- Accreditation focused on the learning results contrasted through specific theoretical and practical exams.
- Orientation towards excellence and the improvement of professional competences that allows an evolution and update of the training contents.
- Possibility of developing a professional career by successively obtaining professional and academic certificates recognized nationally and internationally.
- Issuing of official certificates and diplomas, backed by the academic credit system (EQF-Bologna).
WHEN you successfully complete our training programmes you will benefit in a number of significant ways.
- Achieve an enhanced position as a partner in a hospital medical team or clinical environment.
- Be able to continue your professional education with recognised qualifications, that can lead to Masters if required.
- Demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development and education.
- Further your professional growth through the acquisition of, or development of, teaching and training skills that meet formal guideline requirements.
For the healthcare industry, HC Skills International promotes measures that are designed to comply with the contractual obligations with companies and representatives with hospitals supporting all legal and ethical standards.
HCS also supports:
- Setting mandatory training standards for company representatives who access clinical areas.
- Moving towards professional registration (LSI National Register).
- Recognition that the role of the company representative in clinical areas is a professional one – our qualification is recognised as the National Occupational Standard.